Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Bad News

So I get home from work at about 8.45pm tonight, warm up my tea in the microwave and wash it down with a large can of beer. Then I decide to finish off the half bottle of vodka that is in the freezer along the cran-raspberry juice in the fridge. There's fuck all on telly so I decide to watch my favourite evening newscast on Channel 9, KCAL-9 to those of you here in SoCal.

I try not to watch TV news, except for BBC World news on PBS and even then in limited amounts. The news is depressing, mostly negative and just downright shit, especially local news because they have such a limited understanding of topics of international importance and general relevance. Also, their audience is so limited in their comprehension and interest in anything of interest and relevance to me that there really is no need for me to watch such drivel. Yes, I'm so fucking superior it hurts.

All that said, given a choice of local newscasts, I choose Channel 9 primarily because they have the hottest weather girl on local TV in the LA market, Jackie Johnson. Given the competition, tennis ball headed negroes and bespectacled Jewish twats, it is not necessarily a hard task to accomplish, but, nevertheless, the folks at KCAL know the score and so hired Jackie's tits to do the weather. She dresses like trash but who gives a fuck about that?

Anyway, first off, the news started badly when they announced that JJ was off on holiday or with womens problems or summat and that Josh Rubenstein was replacing her.
FUCK!!!!!
I don't need a balding overweight Jewish man to tell me that we are up for a a rather mild evening. I need a big titted blonde to tell me that. Okay, so she dresses like she bought her outfit at a jumble sale but who gives a fuck as long as she accentuates the positive? (If you know what I mean......and I think you do.) If she needs time off, fine, play a fucking taped recording, nobody is actually paying attention to a fucking thing she says, they are staring at her tats. Last weeks weather is the same as this weeks weather in this part of the world. I already know that it's going to be hot and rather unpleasant tomorrow. This is the edge of the fucking desert for bogs sake.....

Jackie, for the record also has a modicum of decency about her, worse luck. She recently turned down an offer to do a spread in Playboy, thereby leaving everything to the imagination the big fuckin tease....

Jackie, Jackie Show Us Yer Tits....

So, it was all downhill from there.....

They have decided to put birth control in bird food and to feed it to the pigeons in Hollywood in an attempt to curb the pests. I say what is good for the goose is good for the blacks and hispanics and why stop there? Add it to Spaghetti-O's and slow down the growth of white trash as well. Put it in Ding-Dongs, Twinkies and Kool-Aid and we could save millions in Medicare.

Actor Lane Garrison has appeared in a Public Service Announcement urging people to think twice about drinking and driving. This after he got shitfaced and crushed a teenager between the bonnet of his Land Rover and a tree. It's no coincidence that this PSA is released 2 days before he is due to be sentenced. Fucking attorneys have no morals.

Britney and K-Fed officially split. Why the fuck is this news? I thought they split months ago and had forgotten they were even married. Does anybody actually care?

A 48 year old Dairy Queen is being closed down in Riverside to make way for a new strip mall. They interviewed a 300+lb woman who was in tears saying that she and her husband, high school sweethearts had their first date there (and every fuckin date since then judging by her size*. Seems to me they are doing you a favour.) There will be a new DQ in the strip mall, it just will not be the same. I feel for these people, I like old architecture and like the "feel" of old places but you cannot stand in the way of progress. Be thankful, at least they are not turning it into a Starbucks' or a church.....

A Black Bear was euthanized after raiding cabins for food in the Mammoth Lakes area. Why the fuck did they have to kill it? Sedate the fucker and drop it off somewhere in the vast wilderness of the Sierra Nevada. It is a fuckin' bear. It will either survive by the law of nature or it will die by the law of nature. You didn't have to kill it you fucks!

I also had to laugh at a commercial for Anna's Linens..... "These luxurious bath towels cost up to $30 in a department store. At Anna's Linens they are only $5.99. How do they do it? Well, first of all they find some fucking sweatshop in Malaysia that employs 9 year olds to make the towels for 1 cent each........

Lastly, some fuckin pedo is suing the Santa Monica Police Department for publicizing his picture in a poster warning parents to keep their kids away from him. This after he voluntarily surrendered himself to a police mug shot so that he could easily be eliminated in any investigation involving sexual acts against minors. His website, on which he rates certain venues such as the Orange County Fair for fellow pedo's was recently taken down, is about to be relaunched this time hosted by a Dutch ISP, allegedly does not break any laws.

Like I said, fucking depressing. Where is my big titted weather girl?


* Like I can talk. Thank fuck there isn't a Dairy Queen in driving distance of my house.

14 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

Jackie Johnson you say? I think I may have had her. I like to watch about a train crash killing 50 people and then the next story is about "lucky" the kitten that was trapped doon a well after being savaged by dogs is going to be ok. It makes me feel all warm and wet.

The Mistress said...

I'm just here to mop up after Knudsen.

FirstNations said...

goddammit, I'M HERE to mop up after knudson, bitch! *another fight ensues*

Manuel said...

Fill up 2 bags of milk and shove it up a jumper. Then knock more vodka/beer/cranberry juice in til ye and hey presto you have your own weather girl.

Blue Peter for adults...

The Mistress said...

FN: What are you going to do to me? Slap me in the face with your big ole titties and give me whiplash? I'll sue your ass.

You already claimed fag hag status to Frobisher and I let you win.

Now you want Knudsen? Not without a fight.

Thursday. On my blog. I challenge you.

I'm busy Wednesday getting my talons sharpened.

Be there, bitch.

Momentary Madness said...

Eddie, maybe you need a weather check- ha! or it sounds like perhaps a holiday- fuck the TV out the window, and stop drinking all that shite.
Y;-) Paddy

FirstNations said...

EDDDDDDDIE!
MJ THREATENED ME! GO SPIT IN HER POP!

i need the red-hot savoir faire that only pee-stained curmudgeon KNUDSON exudes (if you feed him a lot of Chef Boy-ar-dee ravioli and then hit him with a bat.)
KNUDSON IS MINE.

oh you dirty old barfly. i am so going to get all 'Secret Agent 73' on your hine!!! Readying photon torpedoes!!!

fofufou said...

Depressed? I didn't understand some of that yank stuff but I can understand. Have you seen the Wigan squad for the upcoming season?!

The Mistress said...

FN: Kiss my arse, bitch.

We'll let Knudsen be the judge, shall we?

Old Knudsen said...

I have expressed who is most favoured by me in my own comments.

The Mistress said...

ME! I knew it!

*kisses Knudsen's arse*

Fat Sparrow said...

I never understood why they even bother having a weather section on the news, as we live in fucking Southern California. We don't have weather! It's either wet (small fucking chance these days), or it's hot, and either way you can stick your head out the door and tell which it is. Jesus fuck, what are they on about?

And did you see the pic of the DQ that they're tearing down? It was in the Press-Enterprise, and it's just some shithole crap building from the 50's. I mean, it looks like shite and it seats maybe 6 people (4, if your woman's there). I understand that this is California, and any building that's more than 100 years old is positively ancient, but it's not like this place was designed by anybody famous. Now, when they were talking about tearing down the Mission Inn, years back, that was upsetting, but this particular DQ is nothing special, and Riverside is a stinking arse pit that could do with some renovation.

And I am definitely with you on the birth control for the white trash. Our neighbor (the son of a corrupt local sheriff) is pushing 60, and just last year he reproduced with some fucktard that cannot manage to string a sentence together and has already had one kid taken away from her. The most I can say for her is that she appears to have all her teeth, which is a novelty in my meth-cooking neck of the ghetto.

And as usual, I have come up with an ungainly lengthy comment over here, to avoid posting on mine. I so use you, bitch.

Eddie Waring said...

Knudsen - I like the train crash stories that kill 50 people who are on their way home from a religious pilgrimage of some sort. There was one a few years back, in China I believe, where the train they were on caught fire and they escaped by jumping off the train, straight into the path of another oncoming train. How could a compassionate God have let this happen?

MJ & FN - You two are scrapping again? Why is it always on my blog? And given that it is always on my blog, doesn't that entitle me to some naked pictures of the pair of ya so that I can have a good realistic think about the whole scenario?

Manuel - Here's one I made earlier....bleeuuurrgggh.

Paddy - TV and booze are my only friends. When I am not working or sleeping I am enjoying the company of one or the other, sometimes (usually) both.

Milky - I refuse to rise to your taunts about my beloved Latics. They are this season surprise package. Mark my words. I predict a top 10 finish. For relegation to the Panda Pops League - Sunderland (of course), Fulham, Derby.

Sparrow - Use me and abuse me. Your comments are always welcome, even the long boring ones. Yes, the Riverside DQ is a shithole, but for some it is a nostalgic shithole. It probably leaks when it rains and I doubt that there is even a public shitehouse on the premises. There is a dearth of Dairy Queens in my neck of the woods. It seems that Fosters Freeze is the crappy frozen treat of choice in Metropolitan LA. The two nearest me both look like they double as mechanic's shops.

fofufou said...

Birmingham will be in there too. The Mido and Ghaly deals fell through and they have brought in very little class. De Ridder is ok.

Wigan will be in there too. Melchiot?? I'm sorry, but someone does have to tell you.