Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's Official....

Sweaty arses are IN.... They must be given the number of people looking for them on the internet these days. So far this year "Sweaty Arse" is the number 1 search term used by visitors to the LB.
No fewer than 25 people you would not want to have coffee with have found this blog by using "sweaty arse" in their Google search. LB comes in at #6 on Google and it is my aim to make it #1, hopefully by mentioning sweaty arse as much as possible in this post.


Russell Grant - Makes His Own Soup

It's not just the 25 hits that I got from "Sweaty Arse" though, it's all the related searches that confirm the current frenzy over musky moisture in the crack region. Here they are to back up my argument...
Arse Sweat
Avoid Crack Sweat
Sweat Arse
Sweaty Arse Crack
Big Sweaty Arse
Help For Crack Sweat
Stop Sweaty Arse
Less Sweating On Arse
Hot Sweaty Arse Crack
Sweaty Arse.Com

DO NOT SMELL YOUR FINGERS!

How To Stop Crack Sweat
How To Stop a Sweaty Arse
Sweat Crack
Sweaty Arse Fucking
Sweaty Arse, Cunt
Sweaty Balls Sweaty Arse

Wear Yer Wellies....

Now as regular readers will know, I am no hypocrite. I would not make fun of nor mock the afflicted in a desperate attempt to hide my own sadness or mask my own shortcomings. For most of us who are honest and married with no need to try to attract members of the opposite sex, a sweaty arse is an occasional irritant. There is no point hiding it or denying it. We all know because we suffer too. Every labourer, every desk jockey sat in a shiny vinyl office chair, every hardworking doctor, nurse, pizza delivery person and plumber, pregnant housewife and peanut vendor, politician and panty thief gets the odd sweaty arse. Especially when the weather warms up a tad (like today). And what about the humidity? Talcum powder sales in Tennessee must go through the roof in summer. Chafing must be rife. Don't hide from it people, be loud, be proud, stick your bare sweaty arse out of the window and yell "I itch like hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!" Don't worry, the cops will understand, in a recent US Weekly survey cops were named as having the sweatiest arses amongst all of the emergency services. Border Patrol agents in New Mexico were second, Coastguard helicopter pilots third.

Finding the cure for a sweaty arse is like trying to find a pube in an afro or a funny joke in a Larry The Cable Guy special. It's never going to happen. Get real. Don't waste your time, go and sit in the kid's inflatable pool with a six pack and a copy of The Enquirer, educate yourself. Live a little, treat yourself to some silk undies, sateen if you are poor, avoid cotton and spicy foods.

I cannot close this post without mentioning my two favourite search terms this week, they are "Hot balls, frequent urine" and "See her tits in funkytown". I'm ecstatic that these folks found my site in their search for masturbatory pleasure and hope that before they quickly left the site, they at least scratched their heads and said to themselves "What the fuck....?"

The question I have is are their any of you still out there, reading today who found this blog by way of your search for info on your perspiring posterior and stayed? It's unlikely as the bounce rate was 89% and most visitors to LB don't come back ever again....fucking quitters.

One final thing, how can I do a post about about sweaty arses without this.....


You Know You Want It........

17 comments:

marky said...

My ass doesn't sweat and i have no b.o. or bad breath or any of that. i'm a fluke of nature...

i didn't just THINK about calling the authorities. Damn! Where on earth did you get those pics eddie?

Was it really sweaty "arse"? Or did the searches include sweaty "ass". If not, then they were all Brits. Odd lot.

BEAST said...

MJ the infomaniac made me visit your site , I am glad I did , as I now know many things about sweaty arse cracks. Duct taping an odour eater over ones arse crack may afford aome relief from this embarrassing problem.

KAZ said...

“I was sent here by MJ from Infomaniac.”

Always pleased to help 'sweaty arse' - that should help get you to number one.
For some time I have been top of Google for Helen Mirren's boobs (images as well).
But not without the apostrophe.
Good luck.

The Mistress said...

big hot sweaty arse crack big hot sweaty arse crack big hot sweaty arse crack big hot sweaty arse crack big hot sweaty arse crack big hot sweaty arse crack Visit Eddie Waring's Leatherette Beanbag in Funkytown for some big hot sweaty arse crack.

*waves to Beast and Kaz*

Eddie, don't eat Beast's chickpea curry as it will cause SWEATY ARSE.

The Mistress said...

I get folk searching for "Will Mellor's cock"

There. Now YOU do too.

I wonder if it's a big hot sweaty cock.

CyberPete said...

“I was sent here by MJ from Infomaniac.”

I've never thought of how people come across my blog. Disturbing to get them by sweaty arse crack sweaty balls or even sean connery's sweaty arse balls and feet.

Good luck Eddie and always a pleasure to see Eddie Warings sweaty arse. When will you post a picture of your sweaty balls for us?

Old Knudsen said...

“I was sent here by MJ from Infomaniac.”

otherwise I wouldn't lower myself to comment on this blog.


And yes I want it.

The Mistress said...

Knudsen wants your arse.

I've already had it so I'll wrestle CyberPoof to see your sweaty balls.

Eddie Waring said...

Marky - True, not an ass to be found, all arses, as it should be.

Beast - Welcome. Have you not been here before? Not a bad idea with the odour eater. Almost like a "sanitary towel" for blokes. Maybe we could develop a manlier version of the one-way, dry-weave top sheet with folding wings (guaranteed not to leak)?

Kaz - Welcome to LB love. Give us a look at Helen Mirren's boobs and I'll show you my lithograph of Charlie Drake's trouser snake.

MJ - Chickpea curry sounds like a treat, just the thing at 6:30 on a Sunday morning. Thanks for the support. When I get to #1 on Google I won't forget that it's because of the little people like you.

Cyberpete - Welcome to LB. Tracking keywords....When creativity deserts you and you can't think of a post there is always Google Analytics.

Knudsen - You Sir, cannot have it. The restraining order is still in effect.

MJ - I need to shave them before I display them in public. I may set up an "invitation only event." Interested parties should email me naked pics of themselves for screening.

The Mistress said...

Here. Slap one of these in your sweaty arse crack.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Marky here, the way my ass its getting regularly serviced and Talked to, there is like, NO WAY that it's in any way Musky... I Think

savannah said...

those are some perky cheeks, sugar! ;-)

Eddie Waring said...

Q - Admit it love, it MUST get a bit greasy from time to time. What about AFTER?

Savannah - Calm down there...don't get TOO excited.

Anonymous said...

....After...hmmm That's a thought of a possibility there

Bock the Robber said...

Well, Mr Waring, I haven't visited here for a while, but I'm glad to see that your tireless research continues in the field of sweaty arses. Well done, Sir!

Anonymous said...

someone came to my blog the other day by googling 'hot nostrils' - perhaps we're distantly related

Anonymous said...

Waring you make me sick. Even from beyond the grave.