Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Finally.....

.... a chance to reciprocate and visit some of your blogs. Apologies to those who I don't get to or comment on regularly. My time is not my own and internet time is especially limited at the moment.
Thanks to my regular readers and contributors for sticking with me. I do try and at least read your blogs even if I don't comment, at least once a week.

I should not complain, as I choose to live the life I lead and am very lucky and thankful to be as busy as I am, with work and a beautiful family with which to spend my spare time. My schedule should lighten up a bit in two weeks as my college course ends, giving me one more free night each week.

On a less serious note, I have probably wiped my arse 10 times tonight and still it itches like the dickens. I keep farting and every time I fart a bit comes out with it thus causing the itching. I almost want to go outside and rub it against the fucking tree for some relief, it is either that or scoot across the rug like a fuckin' dog. I know, I'm fuckin' disgusting but I am a man so fuck you.

Speaking of which, misogynists everywhere should check out Dick Masterson's blog for a dose of chick bashing fun. I'm not saying I agree with him, 'cause you all know that I love me the ladies, but he is a funny cunt if you like that sort of thing.

Also, I don't usually do the "now playing" bullshit but if Ambient Techno is your particular cup of tea, then I heartily suggest Trentemoller - The Last Resort. Dark and delicious, best served at dusk with some cheap booze. Relax and be happy.

18 comments:

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Sorry about your bum.

The Mistress said...

Try Wet Wipes.

ellie said...

I have a brush shaft spiked with 6 inch nails, want to borrow it. Find it particularly useful after a bout of thrush!

Gorilla Bananas said...

mj has the right idea. Even better, apply running water from a shower. Or dip your botty in a fast flowing stream.

Kav said...

Poo can be so satisfying one day and so agonising the next. Up and down like a whore's knickers.

Anonymous said...

I fucking hate Techno, ambient or otherwise.

And I fucking hate those fools with the ultra-loud exhausts on their tiny cars driving around town going "unce-unce-unce!"

savannah said...

babywipes...with aloe.

hope it all clears up by the end of term

Anonymous said...

You should move to Hong Kong, mate.

For HK$500 you can get a bird to lick yer arse clean everytime you fart.

I normally don't go in for prostitution, but I don't think this really counts.

The Mistress said...

Is Bock constipated?

BEAST said...

get that shower head off , and get the hose planted in yo ass , give it all a good wash out .You've been eating too much fibre .
I have introduced the venerable Dick to my reading public......it didnt go down well...he he

Fresh Hell said...

Poor little itchy poop chute!

It’s the finger of god tickling you for your naughty ways you filthy boy.

Old Knudsen said...

I was head hunted by Dick which sounds just so ghey, no offense Eddie. You leading that life on the doon low is bound to ruin yer arse muscles, try pampers.

Old Knudsen said...

I like my techno chilled.

Fat Sparrow said...

Preparation H wipes. They have cortisone. And I won't say who it is that has the itchy arse in our family, but I will say that the Spouse Sparrow is friends with all the neighborhood kids that have small fingers.

Eddie Waring said...

Sam - All better....for now.

MJ - I do enjoy a wet wipe. Leaves you feeling refreshed and confident. Like a new deodorant.

Ellie - So S&M is your thing? I had no idea.

GB - I had done that but to no avail. I think I must have damaged the delicate tissue by clawing at it so much. It's better now though.

Kav - Or a brides nightie as the fantastic John Shuttleworth would say.

Bock - Not your tolerant self today then?

Savannah - Aloe! That's the lad. I don't ever think to apply aloe. Do you think if I just rubbed some leaves against my arse it would work?

Troika - Back again mate....? I never pay for sex. Shag 'em, set light to 'em, leave 'em for dead. That's how I play.

MJ - Must be....he should eat a plum.

Beast - Yeah. He is not everybody's cup of tea. He is on probation on my blogroll.

FH - I thought it was the feather from Montezuma's head band punishing me for eating too many tacos.

Knudsen - Yes, I received Dick's email too. But he made me laugh, so I added it. I would imagine you being more of a hands in the air, shirt off, proud and loud type techno lover.

Eddie Waring said...

FS - You sneaked that one in on me. That is fuckin' hilarious. I heard that dog saliva has antibiotics in it and spent two days trying to get the fucker to lick my arse by rubbing some marmite on it. The marmite just made it itch even more and the fuckin' dog turned up its nose. The wife has been spoiling the fucker by feeding him toast and all sorts of shite.

Fat Sparrow said...

If you want your dog to lick your hole.... Peanut butter.

That's all I'm saying.

Troika said...

FS - Do you eat it the night before or apply it when needed?