Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Israeli's, Tennis Balls and Fake Cripples

I'm a bit annoyed this morning, mostly with myself.

Last night someone, an Israeli, wanted to make a bet with me that Israel would beat England today. Hesitantly, because England have been a bit shit lately, I agreed and as is the Israeli way we began to talk money. He started off at $1000 and I told him to fuck right off because a) I don't have $1000 and b) even if I did I would not be putting it in the hands of Steve McLaren. I suggested something a little more reasonable like $50. He would not do it!!!

What the fuck is wrong with these lads? If I had agreed to the grand he probably would have taken it and I would have theoretically been $1000 richer this morning. I say theoretically because there is no way the fucker would have paid up without, shall we say, a little pressure. I just don't get them. Their perceived value of things is way off. I see them all the time at the club, they will happily drop $500 on a bottle of vodka but will go to extraordinary lengths to get a $5 discount on admission. They will show up dressed in expensive designer threads and stand around outside for a hour or even two, waiting for someone they know who works there to get them in for free. It's all fuckin' flash and talk with fuckers from that region of the world, big fuckin' talkers. They want to argue, get in your face, push buttons but then play the race/religion card quicker than anyone when things go south. Like I said though, I'm more annoyed with myself that I didn't grab his hand and shake it as soon as he said "put your money where your mouth is."

Tennis Balls
I've been working hard on a creating a new image for tennis balls, or at least finding a new use for them. After doing some research I have concluded that there are only three main purchasers of tennis balls. Tennis players, dogs (or dog owners) and people who use zimmer frames. You don't ever see a tennis player using a walking frame and you never see a walking frame user playing tennis. Similarly, it is extremely rare to see a dog doing either and the thought of a dog doing both at the same time is just silly as they are really only interested in chasing the tennis ball. You could argue that a dog owner might be either a tennis player or the user of a walking frame who gets extended use out of their old tennis balls by throwing them for their dog but I would say the you were stretching things a bit.
Apparently you can also use tennis balls for breaking into some older model cars but I'm not sure the industry would want that particular activity to be the focus of an advertising campaign. So I'm struggling with this. If anyone has any ideas please share them.

Mister Waring! Can We Have Our Balls Back?
Puuuhhhleeeeese?


Absolutely No Use For Tennis Balls

Fake Cripples
One of the few things that annoys me more than a fake cripple is getting stuck behind a real cripple in a narrow aisle at the supermarket. This isn't about real ones though, it's about fake ones, people who do it for either financial gain or because they are just lazy twats and in some cases, both.
I see this lad last night in a wheelchair, he's obviously not right as he is having a loud argument with himself about religion. Anyway, this lad is wheeling himself along in the wheelchair using his legs and feet. If he can use his legs and feet to such a degree why does he need a wheelchair? Is it his back? Can he just not stand up straight? Am I judging him too harshly?
I once saw some bloke on crutches standing at the bottom of the freeway exit holding bit of cardboard which said "Cripled(sic) Please help". Later that day I swear I saw him running for a bus.

12 comments:

The Mistress said...

Give that criple(sic) a Flintstones car.

FirstNations said...

all tennis balls are FAKE.
crippled israelies never gamble
zimmer never recieved royalties for inventing the frame and died a pauper in france.

*making whirly motions around eddies head* wooooooo....messed with ya, huh. wooooooo.

Old Knudsen said...

sic criples should be in bed with a lem-sip that'll teach the fuckers, who the fuck likes the taste of lem-sip? ask those Irsaeli cunts why they killed Jesus go on I dare you that'll shut him up. If you get yer sister's or yer wive's clothes like an angora jumper and put it on you can shove tennis balls up it and pretend you have tits and wank off while looking at yerself in a mirror.

Eddie Waring said...

MJ - I almost wrote "in a Flintstones stylee" but didn't. What would your comment have been if I had?

FN - I thought they were named after Roddy Frame, lead singer of Aztec Camera.

Knudsen - I snort Lem-sip. It's the only way. Fuckin' great rush man!
As for the Angora sweater, been there, done that and will probably do it again next time she's out at the shops.

The Mistress said...

I would have told you about the panhandler up here who lies down on the sidewalk pretending she has a broken back. But when her stint is up at the end of the day she grabs her cash and runs down the street.

Or the old man who begs barefoot but at end of day you'll see him in a different neighbourhood wearing a good pair of shoes.

But I won't tell you about it because now I'm too distracted by the thought of you in an angora sweater with tennis ball tits.

The Mistress said...

I'd like to see you in a pair of crotchless panties as well.

The Mistress said...

I hope you're at Frederick's of Hollywood buying lingerie to model for us.

*checks watch impatiently*

savannah said...

sugar, you need a vacation!

FirstNations said...

still with the israeli tennis cripples, huh? and i suppose the excuse is going to be work and school and family again, huh?

tch.

The Mistress said...

FN and I are gonna come down there and getcha.

Bock the Robber said...

It's those gay foreign cripples I can't stand. Coming over here, taking our men and our wheelchairs.

The Mistress said...

Post, for fuck's sake.

And I want to see you in some sexy lingerie, dammit!