Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Put Yer Tits Back For The Lads....

There was a time when the NHS was the envy of the world, or so we were told as kids. Things have changed a lot since then, a population explosion of asylum seekers and immigrants, cuts in funding, rises in the cost of health care etc. Nowadays in the UK, if you have the money, you are okay, you can get whatever ails you sorted out relatively quickly and with only minor medical malpractice. If you happen to be a jobless male who suffers from gynecomastia - or manboobs - you are shit out of luck.


Love The Picture Of The Kid

Lee Jardine, aged 23 from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire claims that he has become a prisoner in his own home after suffering from moobs for the last 10 years. He tried to get the NHS to do a breast reduction on the taxpayers coin but they told him to fuck off as it would cost between 5,000 and 9,000 quid.

Mr.Jardine claims that because of his NGT's, he can't get a job and that just to leave the house he has to have several layers of clothes on and a belt tied around his chest.

"People that sort of know me will call me names. You don't know what strangers are thinking when they look at you. I don't know whether they think I have breasts or not." He also added "I got bullied at school but then I stopped going so that solved that."

Bollocks. He could get the cash if he really had too. He's obviously not that shy as he just got 'em out for the local paper, and now they are on the internet. If he was going to do that, he should have had the missus take some pictures of him in her bra and undies, set up a tranny website and charge punters to look at him. He really didn't think this through very well. He would have had the money in no time.

Apparently the NHS told him they would do the op if he lost some weight and got down to 11 1/2 stone. He currently weighs 14 stone and isn't willing to put the work in to meet their demands either, the lazy twat. He says that he doesn't believe them.
His girlfriend, Diane Cassidy aged 19 and mother of their 2 year old son (do the math) is standing by her man and claims to like him for his personality (yeah, his depressed, paranoid personality) and not his looks. "He could be 60 stone and I would still love him. It's not the looks that count" she said. How awkward was their first date? Notice that she refers to his weight, not his having tits.

She also added "I can't go out for a walk or do anything like go for a swim or go to the beach because people come up and say stuff about Lee." Go to the beach? There are no fuckin' beaches in Mansfield love and given that he is out of work and unable to pay for having his tits deflated you can't be affording to go anywhere near a beach anyway, can you? If yer off on a walk and anyone says owt, tell 'em to fuck off. Which is what he should do. Just scream "YEAH....I'VE GOT WOMENS TITS....SO FUCKIN' WHAT? YOU WANT TO LICK 'EM? DO YOU? DO YOU?" at his taunters. It might not give them food for thought and start to question their own sexuality because strictly speaking, they are after all, tits and the natural urge of every man when confronted by a tit is to lick the nipple, is it not?

Personal preference for tits - I'm not fussy, I like 'em all, small and perky or big swinging udders, it matters not unless they are on some ugly fucking bloke like this lad, in which case I will pass.

8 comments:

ellie said...

It would be cheaper for him to have his cock off, become a woman and with a name like Lee he wouldn't even need to change his name!

The Mistress said...

I have to tie a belt around my chest every time I go out too.

Wait'll you see the tits on Ellie.

p.s. I notice you didn't comment on Knudsen's arse. Jealous cunt.

Eddie Waring said...

Blogger appears to be eating my comments....

Ellie - If he really put some creativity behind it he could do the surgery himself in his Dad's allotment shed with a rusty stanley knife and a Dirt Devil. Then the NHS would have to fix him up as a matter of urgency.

MJ - Knudsens arse is even whiter than mine and his tattoo is gayer than my 'My Little Pony' tattoo. Why would I be jealous? You are just trying to stir up emotions so you can see us wrestle.

The Mistress said...

My dream team would be you, Knudsen and Manuel wrestling nekkid in oil.

And I have a ringside seat.

ellie said...

MJ whose ring would yo like yor seat to be closest to?

Old Knudsen said...

I feel oh so dirty right now.

The Mistress said...

ELLIE: Not Eddie's.

He's been eating Mexican.

KNUDSEN: Bend over and I'll soap you up.

Baba Doodlius said...

I no longer have an ass because I just laughed it off.

By the by, it's not this guy's pendulous titties that bug me, it's his stupid choice facial hair style.