Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's Not What You Think It Is.....

Honestly Officer.....I was just cleaning it and it went off.

Hardly a good excuse, but what else could you say? Could you come up with anything better if caught having a wank in an airport men's room? How the fuck would you explain it to the wife? And the kids? I love it when public figures get caught doing stupid things. You have to laugh....

Dr.Hugh H. Tilson, aged 67 and a prominent public health expert was arrested by a plainclothes cop after he was seen having a wank while watching other blokes pissing in a restroom at Atlanta airport. Dr. Tilson is a part time faculty member at the University of North Carolina' School of Public Health and is also a government and industry advisor on public health issues. You have to think that his decision to rub one off was badly thought out and is probably not going to do his career much good. How fuckin' desperate do you have to be to do something like this?

I cannot imagine how you bring this up with the wife. When would be a good moment? There isn't one, there can't be a good time to have a conversation like this but you would have to tell her before she read it in the paper or heard about it from someone else. Your options are limited and there is no dressing this up. Not many positives to point to in a situation like this. This kind of thing really disproves the theory that every cloud has a silver lining.

I would love to interview this lad. I really would love to get into his head and find out what the fuck he thought he was doing. More than that, I want to know what he told Mrs.Tilson. I need a good excuse just in case I ever get wrongly accused of doing something similiar.

9 comments:

HKMGB said...

I have to pull you up on this one, Steady.

I can totally understand how someone can be desperate enough to knock one out in an airport bog. I wank in the loos at work quite a bit, I've wanked in airports, planes and trains, as well as various other public places. I don't get turned on wanking in public, I just fancy a wank sometimes when I'm out and about.

It's normal and anyone who says so is a liar.

And I'm a public figure.

HKMGB said...

Obviously a bit of a typo there...'anyone who says it ain't so'...

HKMGB said...

But I suppose as I don't have a wife, this would never be an issue for me.

Ame said...

Ed, I was doing just FINE, following this wanker of a story...tossing back my cup o' tea...when SHOOT-BANG you had to go and say something REALLY hilariously FUNNY! You really didn't have to get into his "HEAD" didja?

Didn't think so...and just how many British words exist for the good ol' wank huh? I want to update my journal! ;)

Fresh Hell said...

Eh, I usually only bother to publicly hump my own fingers when I'm at church. Especially if it's an old church with lots of guilding. Or somewhere extra holy... I have a little bit of a fetish...

Not such a big surprise that I'm racing you to the Gates, now is it, Eddie?

Old Knudsen said...

you're just sitting in there rubbing the lad with and people come in and piss, who is at fault? how does he know blokes want to piss right then? they should be arrested for pulling their things out in public while a man is trying to wank.

Eddie Waring said...

Lambent - There's a difference between having a wank in the stall at work (who hasn't?) and doing it standing at the stone while other blokes piss. The first is normal, the second is unbalanced and possibly a homo.
Ame - There are too many words to list here. When you get to the UK, go to a pub and ask the first guy you see if he would like a hand shandy? It's a secret code, he will explain all to you.
Fresh Hell - You are a minx. You win, like I said, save me a good spot, away from the pit of burning sulphur.
Old K - If men like us were in charge of things like this where would we be? We would still have an empire in which we could wank wherever and whenever we liked. But then it wouldn't be any fun...would it?

Old Knudsen said...

I still wank to the thought of the old empire, look how the world turned out, those arseholes.

Ame said...

Thanks Ed ~ I take it that's a compliment! And somehow I'm not sure if I should TRUST ya or NOT with that "handy-dandy-randy-shandy" thingummy!

I'll give it a go and report back!

OBB, wanna come back me up? ;)