Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Yeaaarrgghhh! I fugggginnn luvz yaaarggh!


These are the sweet nothings Mrs.Waring will shortly be subjected to as I fumble around and cock her into some savage act of depravity just as soon as I finish this post. Thank you Trader Joe's , local retailer of fine nuts, cheeses, and more importantly wines. If, like me, you have a wayward eye for a bargain and have visited a Trader Joe's store, you may have also noticed that Charles Shaw Shiraz is more than worth the $2 (about £1 in old money) per bottle that they charge. I just finished my 2nd bottle of the evening and am feeling especially brainy, my mind is full of ideas, unfortunately many of them would result in arrest and probably conviction, so I will have to settle for molesting the wife (still legal in California unless they catch you). It's her lucky night.
I shall have to remeber to check the mirror tomorrow morning. If not, it would not be the first time I have shown up at work wearing a crusty vimto gunk smile after a night on the vino tinto.
I think I got away with it last time though.

6 comments:

Ame said...

YES!

Way to go Eddie! Good ol' Two Buck Chuck's got ya talkin! Just had a bottle a few nights ago...not bad...depends on the activity you're shooting (or cocking) for afterwards that determines its effectiveness, I guess! Did that make any sense?

And WOW! Lucky MRS! Come back and lest us know how she liked the cocking....was that too personal?

I'm feeling really dirty right now!

;)

HKMGB said...

Oh yeah? As I soon as I get my dick wet everycunt starts getting laid.

It's just not fair.

Unknown said...

I love Trader Joe's and go there quite often. I love their Volcano coffee and a bunch of other stuff. But as of yet, I'd never noticed they sold wine. It may be cause I'm in NY. I'll have to look into this. I drink cheap vodka but quite often, if I find a deal on wine for lil sis, I get it. Well, her wine rack on the wall is full now but last summer, it was the cheap shit that suddenly was acceptable if you were far enough gone and out of wine. I'd pull it outa my ass and she'd be so surprised and quite happy as if I'd saved the day.

Fresh Hell said...

Imagine my thrill when I realized that there was a Trader Joe's just down the street from my office when I moved to the East Coast. And then the wind was sucked from my sails when I realized that Massachusetts suffers remnants of the puritanical "blue" laws, so only 3 of the Trader Joes in all of Mass sell beer and wine. No Booze. DAMMITT!!

That said, I've been down the depraved path a time or two floating on a bleary cloud of Charles Shaw. And the scars on my elbows and knees to prove it.

Old Knudsen said...

Don't get yer hopes up after you're done she'll look at you and say the usual, "well you're no Old Knudsen" .

Talk about taking it hard, no pun intended, or was there?

Eddie Waring said...

Ame - I got distracted by Squidbillies and Morel Orel, during which time she got a phone call. By the time she had finished yakking I had fallen into a deep sleep. The best laid plans and all that...
Lambent - I'm married mate, if you are lucky you will never understand.
Babs - 2 buck chuck is cheap only because they buy so much of it, or so they claim. It's actually a great quaff for 2 notes.
Fresh Hell - Those kind of scars are worn with pride where I'm from. You are a fine American.
Old K - Now I know where the scabies came from. You could have at least left a note.