Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Equine Fromage Frais

Ok, I know using a funny search term as the basis of a post is the easy way out, but the door is open and I'm going through it.

I'm both saddened and ashamed to say that this particular Google search was initiated by someone in Britain. If, by chance, you are that someone and you just happened to return and are reading this, (because surely my blog will now be the #1 search result for this term instead of #4), please feel free to use the comments section (or email me if you are shy) to explain just why the fuck you would be searching for "my horse has nob cheese".

If your horse really does have nob cheese, and I do not wish to know how you discovered it, do the poor beast a favour and hose the fucker off. Or call a fuckin' Vet.n Try not to resist touching it's dick. You may just find things out about yourself that you would rather not know. Also, I should let you know that you have let down the entire country, I though only Germans and Arabs were into that kind of thing....

9 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

My French is as rusty as my cock but does Frais not mean fresh? but there is indeed a connection as I did work on a goat farm in France making fromage which is bloody minging,I know they eat horses but cheese? it could be a French spy in Britain, a 3rd colonist or an Arab, a French Arab, lets get em.

Old Knudsen said...

A french Arab of German descent.

Eddie Waring said...

Knudsen - I have logged their IP address. Once I get the coordinates I will get the boys on to it immediately. You are most likely right with your assumption, or they could be Welsh. I don't usually think of them as being British....

Old Knudsen said...

A Welsh Arab from Belgium, that sounds about right, what do you call someone from Belguim anyway? I've been using you Belgium cunt as a name.

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

My money's on Princess Anne.

D. C. Warmington said...

I am the culprit.

FirstNations said...

obviously a former resident of sunny ENUMCLAW.

there....another hit for the perv faction!
(dare ya.)

Bock the Robber said...

There's a Scottish band called Arab Strap who might have some light to shed on this matter.

Eddie Waring said...

Knudsen - According to the UN handbook page 234, resolution 1142b states, "...should the nationality of person 'a' be such that person 'b' be unsure of what to call person 'a', in that instance and only that instance shall the addition of the word 'cunt' to the country of origin of person 'a' be permissible and may be used without reproach or recourse."
So you are safe mate.

Sam - Nothing would surprise me after that nasty business with the gerbils.

DCW - In that case I am prepared to accept that it was for research in the name of science. I hold you in high regard, just agree...

1st Nations - Once again, you are way too smart for me and I will have to Google that. Does that make me one of them?

Bock - Maybe they should write a soong about it?