Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Guess Who?

.....I'd like to fuck? I'm not talking in general, that would be too hard so I'm narrowing it down to 5 choices. I'm referring to the five lovely ladies of the Milton Bradley guessing game for kids age 6 and over "Guess Who?"

While playing this mind numbingly tedious game with the younger Waring tonight, my inner sickness began to run riot with the idea. Why not invent an adult version of the game? It may have already been done, I'm not big on researching when I get an idea of this magnitude. I'm still working on the details but naturally there would need to be more women in the game. Currently they are outnumbered by 3.8 to 1, not good odds and making the game something of a sausage fest. Great for the ladies and the homo's but what about us red blooded males? We need to at least even up the odds if not weight them in favour of the ladies. I'm all about sexual equality and more. That's just how I am.

So, out of the five who would I like to fuck? Who would you like to fuck? Take your pick....

A fine group of prospective bits of trim

Emily - Getting on a bit but definately knows a trick or two. She's been round the block a few times and flattened plenty grass. Not exactly the kind of girl you would want to be seen down the local with, unless its the local British Legion bingo night, but take off the Dame Edna glasses and dye the hair auburn and she's like a show condition Moggy Minor. Rev her up and watch her go.

Megan - A right flirty bitch. Look at those long eyelashes and the one earring. A sure thing for at least a blowjob on your first date and probably gets pissed on a couple of Babycham's. An ideal woman except for her annoying braying laugh.

Rachel - A posh bitch. The hat and the eyebrows give it away. For sure she is a monkey in the sack and she's probably fucked everyone from the milkman to the pool boy while her CEO husband is off playing golf. Takes it up the arse for sure.

Ashley - Looks to be a bit of a feminist, artsy type with the flat cap perched on one side like that. This is the kind of girl who will hurt you before you get a chance to hurt her. Probably likes really dirty, sex. Wants to be screamed at and punched in the face while you bang her just so she can hate you for it later. Great sex but at what price?

Sarah - Remove those glasses and you have one foxy black chick. Look at the mouth, wide enough to take in you entire ballbag. She's just begging for a pearl necklace to match those faux pearl earrings. I've heard the saying "You've never had your whack 'til you've had a bit of black", but I haven't had a bit of black so I don't know if it's true or not.

I'm going with Ashley in 1st place 'cause I'm a sucker for punishment, Emily a close 2nd 'cause she reminds me of my Gran and Rachel in 3rd just because I want to hear some snooty bitch tell me to stick it in her shitter.
As for the adult version of the game, watch this space....

2 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

You are a sick fuck, thats a compliment lad,I'd give it to Rachel as the ass is just the start for the Knudsen machine. Just a slip away .

Eddie Waring said...

I'm surprised. After your Gobbling Granny post I had you down for Emily. 1-0 to you sir.