Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wrexham Couple Discover Cure for Female Baldness

The Jones's with a big bag of nob cheese, yesterday

Finally, a cure for female baldness has been found in the most unlikely of places. Wrexham, North Wales.

The startling discovery was made by Mr & Mrs Euan Jones of Wrexham after Mrs Jones went bald several years ago.

"I didn't know what to do" said Mrs Jones, "I thought my life was over. I couldn't go out in public and was ashamed to be seen, even by my own family. It was terrible. I used to cry myself to sleep."

Mr. Jones, credited with the discovery remains humble and refuses to accept the acclaim such a discovery brings. "It started as a bit of a laugh really," he explained, "I would wait until she fell asleep and I would smear my nob cheese on her bald head, more as a revenge for all her moaning and nagging than anything else. I never dreamed that it would lead to her growing her hair back. Now look where we are."

News of the Jones' discovery reached Laboratoire Garnier and within days they had an offer of a multi-hundred pound contract in their hands. Under the terms of the contract, Mr. Jones has to produce a minimum of 2lbs of nob cheese per week. According to Mrs. Jones, her husband has always had a prodigious suply of nob cheese and is overjoyed that it can be harvested for a good cause after years of having to wash the bathroom curtains twice a week.

Garnier have perfected a process whereby the nob cheese is diluted with Yoplait yogurt and then blended with a secret ingredient thought to be Salad Cream, although a spokesman for HJ Heinz would not confirm or deny any joint venture with Garnier.

The product, tentatively named "fromage de pénis pour la croissance de cheveux" is currently only available in Algeria, but is about to be launched Worldwide. The Jones's who claim to be contracted to 5% of sales plan to buy a caravan on Anglesey with their new found wealth.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have lots of nob cheese - do you want me to collect it?

Eddie Waring said...

You should save it for yourself. i predict a sharp upturn in the price of nob cheese on the commodities markets now that the news has broken. You could a be zillionaire!!