Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Bollocks!!

I awoke this morning with high expectations. I awoke happy and enthused. I didn't feel like waking up early to watch football, instead I slept in until 10am. When I woke, I did the usual ball scratching, toast eating routine and made my way happily to the computer. Today was going to be a good day. Brimming with positive energy I logged on and went to the BBC web site where I scanned the headlines. "Holiday girl abducted but alive," not very nice but good news in a way I suppose. " Plane crashes in Cameroon," slightly less of a feel good factor about that one. In sport, "Man Utd on brink of winning title," at least it isn't Chelsea. "West fuckingHam 3 Bolton 1," fuck. This is bad news. Fuck West fucking Ham and fuck Sam Allardyce, this would not have happened had he not resigned last week. If you think I'm upset because Notlob lost, you are wrong. I couldn't give a flying fuck about them. Nervously I clicked on Sport, then Football, then Premiership with eyes closed. I opened one eye:

15 Fulham 37 -20 39
16 Sheff Utd 36 -19 38
17 West Fucking Ham 37 -25 38

18 Wigan 37 -23 35
19 Charlton 36 -24 33
20 Watford 37 -30 27

Fuck, fuck fuckity fuck! The cunts! How the fuck has this happened? Only one game left and its a must win if my beloved Wigan are to avoid the drop. West fucking Ham deserve to go down, not Wigan. No one, except West fucking Ham want Wigan to go down. Bollocks! Fuck! Shit!

I'm sorry to subject you to my woe, I generally don't post about football but I can't talk to the wife about it, she is under the impression that it's "just a game" and American friends just smile politely and nod without a fucking clue what I'm talking about.

West fucking Ham should have been docked 10 points for those dodgy transfer deals and should be going down instead along with Watford, who I wanted to do well but didn't and Charlton who can fuck off 'cause they have been asking for it for years. Fair enough Wigan haven't had a great season, but have had some bad luck, a lot of bad luck and lost a lot of games from winning positions but at least they are entertaining.

There is still a chance, one game left and West Fucking Ham play Man Utd away. A definate spanking as it's the last game of the season and Utd will want to win the prem in style in front of their fans. Wigan travel to Sheffield where they have to win, if they do, goal difference should see them through and justice done.

Bollocks!

2 comments:

Troika said...

I did think of you when I was watching in the pub last night.

Tough shit mate. I reckon Wigan can look forward to as much success as Leeds over the next couple of years. Yer fucked.

Anyhoo, if yer not a Gooner, you can shove it.

Troika said...

Oh, and I wouldn't write of West Ham. That greasy spic Trevez or whatever his name is showed a bit of class last night.