Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Week That Wasn't

First of all, thanks to those of you who took time to email or post your concern over my lack of posts this last week. Even those of you who disguised your concern as attacks on my personal integrity. Showing compassion can be difficult when mummy and daddy never told you they loved you, so I understand where you where coming from.

I needed to spend my 1 to 2 hours a day of time not spent working or sleeping doing things other than blogging and/or concerning myself with the ways of the world. Don't ask me what I did instead 'cause I can't remember. I did go to bed very early a couple of nights, and no, Mrs. Waring did not get lucky. At least not with me.

A lot can happen in a week. I'm tempted to make one huge post and shoot my proverbial wad in one go, but I will save some stuff for later. It's been a good week but one that ended on something of a sour note when I was hit on by one of the ladyboys in the club last night. Luckily, I am not the type of lad that responds to such advances by punching the offender full in the face. I rather took it as a compliment but politely declined the offer by telling him/her that I already had a boyfriend. That seemed to confuse Arthur (that's what I call her) for a moment as (s)he seemed to be considering coming clean and 'fessing up but obviously thought better of blowing their cover and just smiled and gave me a hug (!) instead. Why the fuck are there no dry cleaners open on a Sunday?

Anyway, yesterday I ventured out to buy myself a new black shirt. I'm a big lad, 6 foot 3 to be exact and so prefer to buy shirts at stores for big lads. I wear a 2XL tall, most regular stores do not sell 2XL tall or if they do, all such stock is bought within seconds of being put on display by 5 foot 3 hispanic or african american types. That just fuckin' kills me y'know. I see these little twats parading down the street wearing shit that is 10 sizes too fuckin big for them and I think "Where the fuck did you get that?" Whenever I go shopping for clothes all they have is small boys medium that I could barely get one arm inside. Little bastards.

So, as I said, I'm out shopping for a nice black shirt and I go to 'Casual Male XL' where I am amused to find a fellow shopper loudly procuring for himself some new threads. By the looks of this guy, he doesn't get out often without the aid of the fire department and a winch. He's a bit on the large side and has a voice to match. After 5 minutes of debate with the assistant over whether the 4X or the 5X would be better, he settles on the latter and proceeds to the cash register where he already has several items ready for purchase and where another customer was waiting in line. The conversation was priceless......

Fat Guy - "So, what do you do?"
Innocent Bystander - "I'm a draftsman"
FG - "What's that?"
IB - "I draw blue prints"
FG - "I did that in college!"
IB - "Oh....really?"
FG - "Yes."
IB - "Oh....okay....well....."
Awkward silence.....
FG - "I'm going out on a date tonight!"
IB - "Yeah...."
FG - " Well, it's not really a date....it's bingo.....OA bingo. You know what OA is?"
IB - "Ummm.....no"
FG - "Overeaters Anonymous, that where I met her." (I had to hide behind the suit rack at this point.)
IB - "Really?"
FG - "Yeah....I have an eating problem...."
IB - "Huh?"
At this point, fat guy has an afterthought and yells back across the store to the assistant "Do you guys sell swimming trunks?"

Thanks for the image you fat fuck....

Sadly, I had left my cell phone in the car. A picture would have told told a thousand words.

12 comments:

Troika said...

I'm not quite sure what a cell phone is, mate.

Eddie Waring said...

Mobile. I meant mobile phone.

Twat.

The Mistress said...

The Kinks should be singing the backup vocals to your life...

LOLA, L-O-L-A LOLA

ellie said...

Whole new image of bingo wings going on in my head now!
Hilarious post! Thanks

Fat Sparrow said...

"First of all, thanks to those of you who took time to email or post your concern over my lack of posts this last week."

If you get really sick with a whole collection of illnesses, and then bore people with it, they won't bother you when you're not posting.

Well, it works for me.

Momentary Madness said...

Welcome back eddie. You make me laugh. I don't why, but you do.
Y:-) Paddy.

Eddie Waring said...

MJ - It never used to be this way...

Ellie - Thanks love. I just had to explain to Mrs. Waring what bingo wings were. She was concerned that she might have them. She doesn't, not yet.

FS - Hope you are feeling better. When I wrote that, I was referring to two people, who know who they are.

Paddy - Thanks mate. I don't know why I make you laugh either but I'm glad I do.

FirstNations said...

did you go somewhere?

Fresh Hell said...

Eddie, Your stories make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Today the threat of getting canned at the office and beaten til my bottom's black and blue for being surly by a deviant boy at home (consentual, of course) has left me with panic-laden heart palpitations. What a relief to be able to relax for a fleeting moment and giggle at one of your fine tall tales. OA bingo... What will they come up with next?

Old Knudsen said...

On the Interweb I'm 6ft 4 in so fuck you lad. I want everyone to know that I never enquired about yer lack of posting as I am shallow, selfish and don't care. I may pretend to have a life myself.
Bingo is a tough game so show respect for the fatso as he has seen things you'll never see, of course he hasn't seen his willy in a while maybe his fat bird can take a picture for him, I like to play strip bingo at the OAP centre on Thursday nights.

Kav said...

Bollocks, I thought you were dead, you enormous bastard.

Do you not think that the black and hispanic dudes have to wear such large clothes to help conceal their enormous cocks? Now there's an image for you for next time.

Eddie Waring said...

FN - Only in my mind....

FH - Sounds like a fun way to spend an evening. Not a great way to spend a day though. Hope you didn't get canned, just caned. And it was a true story.

Knudsen - I never expected you to inquire as to my well being. I know that public displays of affection are difficult for your age group. You come from an age when men were men and women were beaten to within an inch of their lives for burning the chips.

Kav - Not dead mate, just sleeping. In a recent United Nations survey it was found that the British have the biggest cocks in the world, specifically those living within 150 mile radius of Sellafield.