Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Wheels On Fire

Disabled woman set fire to hair

A disabled woman was treated for burns after setting her hair on fire while trying to light a cigarette.
The 57-year-old wheelchair bound woman was treated for burns to the right side of her face and head at Bolton Hospital after the accident at 8.45pm on Boxing Day.
The woman from Warwick Street, Leigh, had leaned forward in her wheelchair to light the cigarette but the lighter had been set too high.


I needed that.....

6 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

Too much hair spray, those lazy disabled fuckers are so vain.

The Mistress said...

Same thing happened to me back when I was in my high chair.

I nearly coughed up a lung.

ellie said...

I wonder who had been fiddling with her lighter? Where were you at 8.45pm on Boxing Day?

Eddie Waring said...

Knudsen - Not too lazy to push themselves down to the Spar for 20 B&H though.

MJ - Explains your oral fixation...

Ellie - Probably one of her kids in a desperate attempt to off the auld hag.

Leigh used to have its own hospital but I think they closed it down so they had to take her to Notlob. Ironic really as it had a whole wing that specialized in treating chip pan fire and ciggie lighter disaster victims.

Old Knudsen said...

speaking of lazy I tagged you for yer slackness.

Eddie Waring said...

Knudsen - Twat.