Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Like I Have Nothing Better To Do......

That bitter auld cunt Knudsen tagged me for a meme. This is only the second one that I have been hit with and after the first one I said that I would never do another 'cause they are shite. I'm going to play along though but I'm not playing by the rules and I'm not tagging anyone so if I suddenly stop posting then it means that I was killed in some freak meme related accident so don't bother coming looking for me 'cause I will be dead.
Here are THE RULES:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

1. I always sniff my fingers after scratching my arse, just to see how much it stinks.

2. Whenever I produce a turd in the work bogs that is one single log measuring longer than 4 inches in length I don't flush it but leave it for the next user to marvel at.

3. I have never been stung by a bee.

4. I once kept a large scab from a big cut on my knee for 3 years wrapped in tin foil.

5. I consider yellow Opal Fruits to be the work of Satan.

6. I once had a wank over a picture of Una Stubbs as Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge.

7. I once dressed as Aunt Sally and had a wank over a picture of Worzel Gummidge.

Ooo-Arrr

5 comments:

ellie said...

I haven't a clue why you posted the picture of Aunt Sally and Worzel Gummage. I laughed so hard at the first fact I couldn't see the rest through the tears!

The Mistress said...

May I bring your attention to Rule #13 of The Knudsen Nation?

13thRULE: Everytime you post a MeMe or a YouTube punch yerself in the head.

Old Knudsen said...

Enjoy yer punch. I like the episode in which he puts on his Ron Jeremy head and makes Aunt Sally's cheeks all red.

I was only kidding about the meme, yer a busy lad, however you did avoid the "raft of the warlock"

Eddie Waring said...

Ellie - It's even funnier when Mrs. W catches me sniffing my fingers and berates me for being a filthy animal. I try to lighten the situation by offering her a sniff. She has yet to take me up on the offer.

MJ - Knudsen bashes his bishop instead.

Knudsen - That Aunt Sally was a stuck up bitch. A good leathering would have brought her down a peg or two. Poor old Worzel could never get near her though.

marky said...

Yer English and live in California and talk that talk? I suppose you smoke in buildings too. Rebel. I enjoy the smell of my stinky finger. and my farts. Others peoples are horrid though. Losers.