Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

More KY Granny?

Today's tale of deviancy comes from Oregon, where an 82 year old woman is about to be jailed for 3 years for having sex with an 11 year old boy who was in her foster care. You can read the details here if you care to.

I'm not sure about all this. Who is to blame? According to the report, the old woman stated that boy seemed much more mature, more like 15 or 16 (what led her to believe this she didn't say.)She stated that she was lonely due to her aging husbands deteriorating health and that the pair slept in separate rooms. She said that she and the boy would stay up late watching TV in her sewing room and that hugs led to kisses and eventually sex when the boy crawled into her bed. Her admission and guilty plea has spared the boy, now 14, from having to testify in court. The boy told a counsellor about the encounters after he left the home.

So. Is she a pedo? The details are sketchy, we don't have the boys side of things and you have to ask the question, did he willingly take part in it? I don't know any 11 year old boys or any 82 year old women for that matter so I am going to suppose that there are many more sexually active 11 year old boys than there are 82 year old women. I'm also going to suppose that out of two lonely people, watching the 10 o'clock news on the telly in the sewing room, the 11 year old boy is the one most likely to be thinking about shagging. I'm going to go even further by suggesting that if that 11 year old boy crawled into an 82 year old's bed, he was looking to get his leg over and that the 82 year old woman, having not even seen a hard on for 20 years may have been more than a little tempted to have one last hurrah.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that all this is acceptable, I'm just pulling the scab off to see what lies beneath. It's what I do.

We will probably never know how things progressed that first evening. We can guess though.....

Granny and Sonny sit snuggling on the sewing room loveseat, watching the late night news.
Granny: I really enjoy you being here Sonny. Things get awful lonely, what with Pops being so sick and confined to bed and all.
Sonny: Er...yeah. I like it here, I've never really had a family or a TV. I really like sitting here with you, you are so warm and snuggly, it makes me feel.....kinda funny.
Granny: It's just natural Sonny, this is what families do when they love one another.
Granny strokes Sonny's head, gently kisses him on the forehead and tussles his hair.
Sonny: You are so nice to me. I love you.
Granny: I love you too Sonny, you're a good boy. I can't imagine why anyone would abandon a handsome, strong, wonderful young man like you. You know you remind me of Pops when we got married, we were so in love, I would have done anything for him.
Sonny: Did you and Pops ever........?
Granny: Ever what Sonny?
Sonny: Nothing, never mind. Er....I'm getting tired. I think I will go to bed. Night.......mom.
Sonny gets up and leaves, holding a cushion to hide his erection. Granny happily turns off the TV and goes to bed herself.
An hour later, Granny is woken by a knock at her door.
Granny: Come in.
Sonny enters sobbing gently
Granny: Sonny dear, what is the matter?
Sonny: I.....er.....had a bad dream.
Granny: Oh you poor thing. Come here, everything is okay now. It was just a dream.
Sonny goes over and sits on the bed next to Granny
Sonny: It was terrible. I dreamt that you and Pops didn't want me anymore.
Granny: Oh now that's just silly. Go on with you, back to bed.
Sonny: I....don't think I can sleep now. Not on my own.
Granny: Well.....I suppose.....come on then, in you get. Granny will make it all better.
Sonny gets sheepishly into bed. Granny hugs him and kisses him on the cheek.
Granny: There there. Is that better?
Sonny: ......a bit.
Sonny moves closer
Sonny: Something funny's happening, I'm scared.
Granny: Whatever do you mean? Don't be scared, you can tell me anything. Pop's didn't ask you for another sponge bath did he?
Sonny: No. I mean something feels weird....with my pee pee. Can you look at it?Granny: Oh! Well, I suppose so. I mean.....that's not what I......er, okay then.
Sonny pulls down the bedsheets
Sonny: See.
Granny: Oh Jesus lover of my soul. That's quite a......Oh my! I've never seen such a ..... and only 11.....Lord forgive me.......I......
Sonny: Is there something wrong?
Granny: No, it's perfect....I mean, no, no, no not at all.
Sonny: Is Jesus mad at me?
Granny: I don't know, but he's gonna be fuckin furious with me......

This old lady will be the oldest female prisoner in Oregon, when (if) she gets out she will have to register as a sex offender. The prosecutor said that she "hopes (she) never reoffends". Little chance of that I think.

The story does not mention if conjugal visits are allowed. I guess I will have to call the prison to ask.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie, dear. The fine attention to detail in your scenario is touching me in all sorts of ways.
You're a good boy...

Anonymous said...

AAAARGH and YEEEEEUk and EEEEK!!! I think she should get life man - for being revolting! Like *@!!!!

Old Knudsen said...

All 11 year old boys think about is Star Wars and sex, its disgusting, I have to fend them off all the time, not always sucessfully but I don't want to talk about it.

MommyHeadache said...

Yes, this is an interesting story....I suppose interesting mainly because one does not imagine that 82 year old birds have a sex drive. So, she proves she does have one, and that would give me a nice glowy feeling that I will still be making the beast with two backs at that age...and then you have to spoil it all by saying the other party was 11, and then she just seems plain nuts. Still, thanks for sharing.

Eddie Waring said...

GG - You know what you like don't ya? You saucy old minx.
Mutley - Isn't love a wonderful thing?
Knudsen - I bet you use the old "would you like to see some ewoks" line don't you?
EmmaK - Yeah. A dark little tale of family values wasn't it?

Fresh Hell said...

I've got a chair with your name on it right beside mine waiting at the gates.