Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Britney Shaves It Bald

Who gives a flying fuck?

I was woken from an afternoon nap by the Channel 7 news, some cunt all excited about Britney's latest stupid publicity stunt. You've probably heard by now that she shaved her and got two tattoo's last night. Big fuckin' deal.

I really am tired of this shit. I almost don't want to watch the news anymore, not because of all the death and destruction, that's the shit that matters, but because of all the constant wank about idiots like Britney and Paris and Nicole and Lindsey. Don't misunderstand me, I probably wouldn't be kicking any one of them out of bed for farting but I really don't give a toss what they get up to in their lives, the spoilt over priviledged bags of horse shit that they are.

Apparently, Britney spent one day (one fucking day?) in a rehab center owned by Eric Clapton in Antigua before returning to LA for a tupenny all off and a couple of shite tats. How much rehab are you going to get through in one day for fuck's sake?
So, speculation is rife as to why Britney would do such a radical thing as to shave her head and get some ink. "Is it a cry for help?" the cunt on Channel 7 asked.

Witnesses stated that she appeared "distraught and disturbed" and that she "seemed very scatterbrained". Compared to her normal behaviour I presume.

I predict that this is the start of some weird religious phase for Britney, maybe she will join a cult. Let's hope that admission to such a cult would involve a vow of silence.

The lad who did the tatoo's complained that she was difficult to work with "She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around," he said. Hopefully this fucker seized the moment and copped a crafty feel of a titty or two while trying to restrain her.

7 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

I thought Eric Clapton played the banjo or something, maybe he told her to do it as he doesn't have a clue about rehabitation (its a medical word) I'd tell her to suck off 1000 Bloggers while dressed like harry Potter and then she'd be cured.

Gorilla Bananas said...

I'd like to auction Britney off to the highest bidder. She needs to be someone's property. I reckon a fat lesbian would make the highest bid.

Eddie Waring said...

Knudsen - Clappers, as his Uncle Jeff calls him, is a Charlatan, a confidence trickster. He calls it rehab but it's nothing more than a bed & breakfast.
GB - Welcome to LB. This idea interests me. She would make an ideal pet for Rosie O'Donnell although I would not care to watch.

The Mistress said...

This completes the look to go with her bald bush.

Eddie Waring said...

MJ - I should have posted a picture shouldn't I?

Anonymous said...

What has she got against body hair? Ask Mr Bananas or me we are both kinda furry and would look silly shaven!

Eddie Waring said...

Mutley - Have you considered that maybe she just got nits and had to shave it off?