Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Night Reflections

Finally, a chance to relax with a good bottle of wine (by good, I mean $3.15 good) and a frozen pizza - "It's not delivery! It's disgusting!" A chance to contemplate my life, to weigh up the pro's and con's of it all. An opportunity to think. Quality time, "me" time. Time to ponder the kind of things best not pondered. You get the picture.....

I have come to the conclusion that Iranians are twats. This may not be news to many of you, given the events of recent days (weeks, months, years) and this may be why many of them do not like to be called Iranian, they prefer to be known as Persian instead. Generally, I don't like to make generalizations. I like to take people as I find them, giving them at least a minute to prove themselves worthy before I decide if they are a twat or not. In the case of these "people" I am prepared to make an exception.

Friday night, I had the misfortune to have to be present at a Norouz party. It was not for pleasure, more for preparation and to take notes in order that I better know my enemy should the call come from the Foreign Office in London. My dinghy has been inflated for two days now, just in case I am needed to rescue the captured British lads.

Norouz, for those of you from civilized countries who do not know, celebrates the beginning of spring and the Iranian (okay, Persian) New Year. I knew nothing of this before Friday, but went to the trouble of reading up on it so that I could appear worldly and smart if challenged on the subject. The entire experience was rather unpleasant.

I have never seen so many beautiful women in one room at the same time. Do not worry though, I am not fooled. I know that before long, each and every one of them will begin to look like Bert from Sesame Street. I have also never seen so many beautiful women accompanied by so many fugly men in my life. These lads set the bar for ugliness. They look like inhabitants of Middle Earth. The lad who directed Lord of The Rings could have saved a few bob by using them for extras instead of all that CGI and special effects. It would have been just as impressive.

Some more observations:

  • They do not like to smile, at least not at white males who are bigger than they are. Most people when smiled at smile back, it is a natural reaction, an impulse, you cannot help it. These people appear not to have evolved to that point yet. A smile is almost an invitation to fight, if there is more than one of them that is. They do not like to fight alone. It's all "my friend, my friend" when they are solo. Get them in a group and they become major affronters.
  • Many of them have trouble reading English. They have particular trouble reading the word "no", as in "NO Smoking". They enjoy a tab or twenty, usually some foul smelling turkish blend ciggies. Smoking appears to be, along with knocking the piss out of women, a cultural pastime. Also explains why their breath smells like cack.
  • They have poor coordination. If they fight as well as they dance, we should have no problem. The paramedic was kept on his toes with many false alarms when called to the aid of someone who, to concerned onlookers, appeared to having an epileptic fit but was, in fact, just "getting on down with the groovy musics." Many males do not dance at all having repressed their latent homosexuality to such a degree that they are physically unable to even set foot on the dance floor, instead standing right on the edge trying to look hard. This may also be the reason why they seem not to bathe or use deodorant. They see it as being a bit gay.
  • Low tolerance for alcohol. The two drink minimum should have been changed to two drink maximum. Those deisgner Armani threads may as well have been knock off's from a market stall now that you puked all over them you feeble cunt.

You can actually apply these same observations to people from many Baltic and Eastern European countries, most notably Armenia. I have lots of tales of encounters with those tracksuit wearing fuckers.

11 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

I knew about the beautiful weemen what a waste. They seem like a pack of little lap dogs to me, I'm trying to be open and not judge the middle east by just the ones I meet and hear about too as there has to be some good civilised sandsavages somewhere, I mean I've met Irish people I've liked so I can't give up yet. I'm also ready to go and rescue the ghey semen whenever King George decides it.

Anonymous said...

I'm quite desperate to shag an Arab.

Fat Sparrow said...

"a good bottle of wine (by good, I mean $3.15 good)"

Thank fuck for Big Lots, hmmm?

At least the Persian women are hot for a little while, unlike Iraqi women, who are uglier than the men, it seems. The Persian women can always get nose jobs and brow waxing as they get older, but all the Iraqi women can resort to is burkas.

ellie said...

"I have never seen so many beautiful women in one room at the same time"

Obviously you have never been to an Irish hen night. NHS specs, hair pulled back into a neat ponytail, polo neck sweaters and sensible leather brogues. You need to live a bit Eddie!

Fresh Hell said...

I once drank too much, took off my panties and fell down on an arab in a pokey sort of way. It was fine at the time, but the damage control in the aftermath was hardly worth it. Clingy... possessive... I don't recommend it.

Momentary Madness said...

I met an Arab once, along long time ago. He stole everything all my suitcases (really one bag and a haversack) when I went to buy a pack of cigs...basta.....!

The Mistress said...

Growing up in my little Canadian village, we'd buy a cheap bottle of wine and declare, "Come alive on a dollar five!"

Still works for me.

FirstNations said...

back in the 1970's, when they all came over to america to get a government subsidized college education so they could then go back home, read the instructions and blow us up, it was common for gentlemen of a sand persuasion to publically offer random women passers-by 50.00 for a kiss or a hug...or what have you.
they travelled in packs and the degree of stupid rose in direct proportion to the number of men in the group. one time a boyfriend i was walking with was taken aside and shown a lump of hash, which was offered in exchange for my 'services'. i appraise highly...even in a wool peacoat, muffler and flatcap.

me and muslim men?....no.

Old Knudsen said...

And the cunts can't fly planes.

Anonymous said...

Albanians are worse- they sell their organs for money - I already have four kidneys and two livers!

Eddie Waring said...

Knudsen - You really don't hear much about Kuwait these days. Even though they may not technically be on the 'okay' list due to geographical location, they must at least qualify as relatively civilized.

Lambent - Just don't shake his right hand.

FS - The bad thing about Big Lots is that they are not open 24 hours. Bad news if you absolutely must have a $1, 40 ounce bottle of off brand malt liquor that was pulled from the shelves in Canada cause it was found to cause temporary blindness.

Ellie - Keep talking like that and come payday I will be on the first flight to Dublin.

FH - I almost took points off you for that but let you slide on account of being drunk at the time.

Paddy - Never trust a smiling Arab mate....any Arab for that matter. Were you wasted at the time?

MJ - There is at least $1.05 in Mrs. Warings swear jar. How much is that in Canadian money and can I buy you a drink?

FN - They are an odd bunch are they not? If your boyfriend was to have offered you in exchange for a lump of hash they would have tried to haggle him down. No reflection on you of course, it's just how they do things. The fuckers.

Knudsen - I hate to think where we would be if they could....

Mutley - Maybe Knudsen will trade you for some of his duplicate body parts (guaranteed not be from Albanians)