Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hunting News

Arrest over swan killings
By Staff reporter
A 16-YEAR-OLD from Widnes has been arrested, questioned and bailed over the deaths of a number of birds.
It follows the discovery of a fourth dead swan on Spike Island, West Bank, in recent weeks.
If anyone has sold, given, lent or sold a gun to anyone recently or if you know anyone with a gun, contact the police.
Swans are the property of the Queen and it is illegal to kill them.

If you have any information, call Cheshire Police on 0151 4247431 or call Crimestoppers on 0800555111.

There's not a lot going on in Widnes, at least there wasn't last time I was there. A shithole of a town which owes it's existense to the chemical industry, I remember it mostly for it's smell. It's been suggested that the town has been occupied since the Stone Age. The behaviour of citizens like the young gentleman mentioned above suggest that it is still a society of hunter gatherers, although it appears the boy may have been killing for the sport of it, unlike this ungrateful cunt who at least admitted it and wasn't afraid to tell his true feelings. Hopefully the fucker has since been deported.

Can we blame the young man for shooting the swan? There is a distinct lack of opportunity in the Widnes area for enthusiastic youngsters to practice their hobby. I would suggest practicing on each other as that would also solve the problem of overpopulation in that neck of the woods, but sadly that is also illegal.

As a child, I was never allowed a gun, and instead had to satisfy my desire to kill things by mixing tiny lead fishing weights in with my brothers hamster food. We fed him hamster food as he was a picky eater and we couldn't afford bacon. Unfortunately it must take a lot of tiny lead weights to kill a human 'cause the fucker wouldn't die and my Dad was getting suspicious about the missing fishing tackle. I started throwing bricks at passing high speed trains instead, much more fun. I will tell you about that another time.

4 comments:

Fresh Hell said...

Hey Eddie... Guns are fun... As DI once said, "I like guns, and guns like me, I like guns, cuz they made America Free". Perhaps, if you were that kind of punk in your youth, you would have dealt differently dealt with your brother than to try to do him in with lead and hamster food. Sheesh!!!

In other news: How dare you take a fancy to someone whose blog usurps mine in the alphabetical order of your fancy-tickling links. You tell Fat Sparrow I have a bone to pick! or... perhaps the liquor may be letting my tongue get away from me...

HKMGB said...

I had a girlfrind from Widnes once. We met here in Hong Kong and I once went back to meet her family.

All I remember was a fucking cunt of a nightclub called Talk of The Town. Its claim to fame was they once turned away Sporty Spice for wearing trainers.

If I had been allowed a gun there, I would have used it.

Eddie Waring said...

Fresh Hell - Guns are fun, I have one that shoots bits of spuds. sadly it's not very powerful and you have to shoot folks in the eye from 4 inches if you want to do any damage. Liquor will do that to tongues, it's all in how you use it.
Lambent - Widnes is one of the few places left on earth where they still point at planes in the sky. Regarding Sporty Spice, I'm surprised they didn't jump her and nick the fuckers. Footwear is a luxury in that town.

Old Knudsen said...

Though I have sworn an oath of loyality to the Queen her heirs and successors etc etc, she should really keep a lead on those birds, she lets them wander all over the place, hardly a good example.