Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Soft Shite Fails To Impress - Again!


What a fuckin' nob end this fella turned out to be eh? Back in '86 he was a bit tidy and might even have been able to hold his own in a real fight, one with broken bottles and baseball bats. I never really took much notice of him until he bit that lad's ear and everyone started saying he was mental. I know that's what he wanted folks to think, trying to build himself a reputation as a hardcase so no one would fuck with him. I know he was just hungry, his keeper hadn't fed him for 3 days, just kept injecting him with lucozade.
Now look at him, soft cunt. 20 years later and he's still trying to pass himself off as a top boy, this time getting caught with a couple of 8 balls of charlie in the car. Are we now supposed to believe that you do drugs as well? I bet that fuckin' tattoo is temporary an' all.....

3 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

He has never responded to any of my challenges unlike Muhammad Ali who did last year. I totally wiped the floor with him, he could barely stand.

I float like a floater and sting like aftershave on an anus.

Eddie Waring said...

They are all the same Old K. Big affronters but little to back it up the moment arrives. I had noticed Ali was looking below par lately. You must have really leathered him.

HKMGB said...

That bird he did was fit though.