Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Falling Over With The Stars

I've never seen 'Dancing With The Stars'and I told myself I never would. I rarely break my promises, unless I make them to other people, but it seem's this time I will have to let myself down.

The one legged former wife of Paul McCartney, Heather Mills is reportedly in negotiations to feature in the upcoming season due to start at the beginning of March. This is what I call television. I hope to fuck that she does it. They should do a special where paraplegics do the tango with amputees, blind folks do the samba with the deaf and brain trauma patients do the mashed potato. It would be gold. Can you imagine the ratings?

Apparently, Miss Mills is trying to bolster her public image after her divorce from Macaca and in the wake of a torrent of death threats in the UK is now looking Stateside for redemption. Paul is revered by many in Britain, and her gold digging antics have not gone down well in the press. If she thinks Paul is any less revered over here, she is in for a shock. Despite his pompous wanker attitude, he is Paul McFuckinCartney. He wrote Fool on The Hill, Blackbird, Hey Jude, Let it Be. The man is a god.

Please do the show. Please do the show. Please do the show.


Paul in happier days, with some bloke he met in the pub

3 comments:

The Mistress said...

I wanna see Macca do a KFC ad.

Greasy up to the elbows in chicken.

Eddie Waring said...

Chicken fryin' in the dead of night
Take these crispy wings and make them fly
All your life
You have just been waitin for this finger lickin treat
Fry bird fry
Fry bird fry
Get a combo meal tonight.

If they don't pay us $10,000 for this idea they are cunts.

The Mistress said...

I just choked on the wishbone.