Tales of nonsense and items of little interest, sometimes true, always poorly thought through. Less sophisticated than most newspapers and magazines.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yippee!!

Not a huge milestone by any means but LB got it's 1000th hit today. I'm chuffed though 'cause its still in it's infancy after only about 6 weeks or so. This is my first shot at blogging so forgive my over excitement at such a small event which will seem incredibly dull tomorrow. Anyway, the honour of hit number 1000 goes to some sick bastard in Rwanda who found this post while doing no doubt valuable research on the subject of fucking stuffed animals.

So, anonymous Rwandan surfer, I thank you. Good luck with the stuffed animals.....

Hot Jungle Sex Gang Bang - Popular in Rwanda

3 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

I celebrated my 1000 with a post and to think I was going to quit when I got to 100.
The visitors will just roll in now .

Bock the Robber said...

Well, when you consider what else went on in Rwanda, fucking stuffed animals seems reasonable.

Well done on your 1000th hit. Now you should close down all comments and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Eddie Waring said...

Knudsen - As you probably already know, I'm all about the visitors.
Bock - I care what people think. i want to know what's on peoples mind's.....so that I can exploit them and prey on their fears. My visitors are my life, my love, the one and only reason I blog is for them, and you, and Old Knudsen. Shutting down the comments would be like wearing a balaclava backwards and running across a busy street. It would be madness. I won't do it. I won't.